Character Traits For Kids ages and their importance in education
It is important to identify the characteristics of each age group to be able to understand how to deal with your children.
As it is the Children ages can be classified into 4 main groups:
In this Article
1. In this period, intense curiosity and a large number of questions appear.
2. The child starts to express himself in words and may have an imaginary friend and the same happens during play or eating. So, be patient toward his questions and learn how to properly respond to him according to what is suitable for his age, for example, if a member of the family died, do not tell him that this person traveled, but tell him that this person has gone before us to God, and to a beautiful place.
3. He may start with anger outbursts and may feel jealous, especially if there is a new brother.
Be patient and learn how to deal with him. Guide him for right and ethical conduct with patience and firm, and do not lose your kindness.
1. In this stage, he starts in hyperactivity and cannot sit at length.
2. Here the problem of study and home works begins, so give him intermittent break every period of time.
3. Seek the help of interesting books to get used to reading.
4. This is the discrimination and perception age.
So it is the best age for education and learning the good behaviors as he can understand and distinguish between right and wrong well.
1. In this stage, he begins to ask more and deeper questions about what and who those around him, loves debate, and looking for the reason.
2. He becomes more dependent on himself.
Take the advantage of that in getting him to take responsibility, spreading the spirit of confidence in him, establishing a friendship with him, and to make him a lover of science, reading, and knowledge.
1. He starts in abstract thinking and searching for the objective of existence, freedom, and independence.
2. He likes to participate in making decisions related to his own. Support him and do not impose your control on him, specifically, in the decisions about education, which he aspires.
3. This age is an affirmation of the past friendship with who was young yesterday and future friendship with will become a great man or a lady to respect tomorrow.
4. This may be the age of mood and feelings swings, he may feel weakness in self-confidence, so support him all the time.
Thus, the educational curriculum remains always the same, but the style varies by age group. Tell us how it differed in your education for your children.